Liftking is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. The information you have provided using this website will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may collect the following information:
- Voluntarily provided information which includes but is not limited to name, contact information, and email address.
- Other information automatically gathered like non-personal information relevant to your website visit.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Improve our products, services, website.
- Newsletters, promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- Market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax, mail or other contact channels you have provided and agreed to use.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to 3rd party websites
Links to externnal websites are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Limitation of Liability
Liftking shall not be liable under any circumstances for any damages (including but not limited to direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, consequential, loss of profit/revenue) resulting from the use of the information of materials on this website.
This policy is governed by the laws of the United States of America.
To contact us with your questions or comments regarding this website click here.